Thursday, December 07, 2006

Okay Let's do Eat To Live

Hi I am back. My creativity has been crushed due to my new interest in Eat To Live. I have been really going back and forth with it becuase it is quite a big step. I can't have meat(which is easy anway), no dairy(I have been doing this anyway), no oil, no added salt, no processed white flour or sugar. The white flour thing is killing me, I never realized how addicted I was to it until now.
Anyway I am going to attempt to follow the Eat To Live way of life though it is hard and I have to realize I am not perfect. I will stay as close to it as I can, I will use salted products from time to time, though I will not add salt and I will not add processed oil. I will use sweeteners such as dates or date sugar to sweeten different foods. I will cut out white flour and basically never eat it.

So I have been following this diet for a few days now and I feel great though my cravings are insane. I made an enchilada last night with tofu and black beans with some guacamole on the side. I will post the pics tonight.

No comments: