Friday, November 02, 2007

I want to be back

I have been away for awhile, trying to figure some things out. I had not been cooking much or eating well. I am back, I am ready to get cooking and spread the Vegan Word. I will start posting my recipes again. I want to mention that I will not be concentrating on any one type of vegan eating plan, for example, McDougall or Fuhrman as I have done in the past. Doing this really stifles my creativity, so I am going to just cook meals with tons of veggies, beans, grains, fruit, nuts and seeds........

I got two new cookbooks also, Dreena's and Veganomicon, I have not made anything from veganomnicon yet, maybe this weekend. In Dreena's book I made the chicpea patties and lemon poppyseed cookies, both were so good, of course the chicpea patties were better fried. Anyway I will keep you all updated.

No comments: