Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Miso Soup

Last night I made Miso Noodle Soup, I was unable to take picture because my cameras battery wore out. I still have some leftover in the refrigerator that I will take a picture of and post. I love miso soup, it is one of my faves, of course it is not ETL because miso is so high in sodium, but I love it and I will enjoy it once in awhile. Anyway here is the recipe I threw together last night.

Miso Noodle Soup

brown rice noodles (however much you want)
2 tbsp dark miso
shredded carrots
chopped green onions
shitake mushrooms
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp lemon grass
sesame seeds
tofu diced
bok choy
broccoli
soy sauce
sesame oil

I did not measure anything except the miso, just add what veggies you like and how much of whatever veggies you like. Also I did measure the sesame oil, I added only one tbsp to the whole pot. Anyway this was very yummy, it will always be one of my fave soups and of course I adapted a recipe from fatfreevegan.com, that is my standby website when I am in doubt, she also follows Eat To Live so I have much trust in her recipes.

No comments: